Because of our expertise in alert processing and transmissions networks management, Systel is a real leader in the public safety domain. To this day, Systel works with 45 counties equipped with centralised mobilisation systems.
Systel offers a wide range of software and products that enables Fire & Rescue Services, Emergency Medical Services and public safety organisations to optimise their incident conditions.
Our main objective is to integrate our systems. Our field engineers and technicians respond to our customers’ needs on a daily basis in order to define the developments in term of functionalities and the contingency to deploy. Our teams also provide an excellent reactive customer service as well as a training for users.
Our skills and our expertise cover essential activities to respond to our customers’ needs:
- Command systems engineering
- Alert processing, decision support and risk management
- 2D/3D mapping and geographic information system from radio-localisation to tactical situations
- Radioelectric, analog and digital communication management
- Radio networking (microwave 1,5 à 38 Ghz)
- Real time industrial IT and signal processing
- Digital radio messaging and MDTs
- Organisation and training consulting
Our research and development department works on innovative technologies and systems, responding to the constant evolution of the public safety requirements.
Thanks to qualified and skilled employees, SYSTEL offers a real expertise that guarantees effective project implementations, all in respect of contractual agreements.